Saying goodbye to summer is such a hard task in Zaza's Kitchen... Safe to say that this recipe is the perfect finale! Hope you enjoy this super fun and easy recipe. Feel free to swap strawberries out for figs or pears for a more fall inspired bruschetta. Happy cooking!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 french baguette
Food processor or hand mixer
8 oz feta
3 oz cream cheese
Strawberry Feta Bruschetta:
Butter knife or spatula
8 oz strawberries
1. Preheat Oven: Begin by preheating oven to 375° F.
2. Prepare baguette: Diagonally slice baguette into ½ inch slices. Transfer slices to bowl. Next, lightly slices with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt to taste.
3. Bake: Lightly grease baking sheet. Bake baguette slices for 12 minutes until golden brown, flipping crostini at the halfway mark.
1. Mix: Add feta to food processor and pulse until cheese is in small crumbles. Next, add cream cheese and puree for about 5 minutes until creamy.
2. Store: Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
1. Slice: Begin by slicing strawberries.
2. Layer: Begin by taking crostini at room temperature. Next, top with a layer of whipped feta. Add a few strawberry slices. Finally, top with balsamic glaze.